Northwest Suburban Pediatrics welcomes new patients.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you provide your child's immunization records prior to your appointment. Please be sure to bring your insurance card and your child's health records.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
Please contact our office if you have any questions about the plans we accept.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete or submit online our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Patient Registration: [PDF Document] [Online Submission Only]
- Patient History: [PDF Document] [Online Submission Only]
- Patient Agreement: [PDF Document] [Online Sumbisson Only]
- Vaccine Consent: [PDF Document] [Online Submission Only]
- Notice of Privacy Practices [PDF Document] [Online Submission Only]
- Records Release Auth. (Transfer In) [PDF Document] [Online Submission Only] (send to previous physician to request your child's medical records be sent to us)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.